Call for paper Journal of Shiite Literature Studies
The Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology of the International University of Ahlul Bayt invites professors, researchers, and students to submit research papers along with donations to the publication “Studies of Shiite Literature”.
The authors of the accepted Persian articles will be awarded 2,500,000 Tomans after the evaluation of the committee.
The subject areas of the Shiite Literature Quarterly are:
- Introducing anonymous Shiite poets and writers,
- Introduction and critique of literary genres of Shiite poetry and prose,
- The flow of Shiite poetry and prose literature,
- Comparative studies of Shiite literature in different languages,
- Linguistic, literary and content critique of Shiite literary works,
- A study of religious and historical influences in Shiite literature,
- Reflection of Shiite interactions with Sufism and other sects and schools in the literature
- The sociological critique of Shiite literature in different periods.
To send the article, visit ssl.abu.ac.ir or go to email@example.com. Read the authors’ guide before submitting articles.